As part of our Human Resource Development Initiative, NDDC is embarking on a Local Post Graduate Scholarship Scheme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant trainings and skills for effective participation in the local content programme of the current administration as well as complete globally in various professional fields. The scheme is for suitable qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Masters Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
3. Computer Science/Technology
6. Environmental Sciences
7. Nigerian Law Students.
Applicants must have gained Post Graduate admission into recognized Nigerian Universities.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR MASTERS DEGREE
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR Ph.D
Interested and qualified persons must meet the following requirements:
1. First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake Masters Degree programme and a good Masters Degree for Ph.D candidates from a recognized University.
2. Applicants must have gained admission into a Post Graduate programme in any of the listed desciplines in a Nigerian University.
3. Bond of good conduct from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community /clan.
a) Member of National assembly.
b) Chairman of the LGA.
c) First Class Traditional Ruler.
d) High Court Judge.
e) Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the reward.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Any interested applicant should submit his or her application online on the NDDC website, www.nddc.gov.ng
within two weeks from the date of this advertisement. Each application form should be accompanied with the following attachments:
1. Recent Passport Photograph
2. Certificates of Local government Area Of Origin.(please, applicants must be indigenes of the Niger Delta Region).
3. Post Graduate Admission Letter from a Nigerian university.
4. Relevant Degrees from recognized Nigerian Universities.
(A) Successfully completed application forms will be assigned a registration number automatically.
(B) Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
(C) All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website (www.nddc.gov.ng
All completed applications must be submitted on or before 30th August, 2011.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR MASTERS DEGREECLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR Ph.Dhttp://www.nddc.gov.ng/?page=news&id=118