NNPC / Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2012 / 2013 National Merit Scholarship Award.
Qualifications for NNPC / TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be/Show:
• Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in recognized Nigerian Universities.
• Certified 100/200 level students at the time of application.
• Proof of SSCE or equivalent certificate, Proof of UME scores, Admission letters & Matriculation numbers.
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
• 300 level students and above
• Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies.
Application closes on 23rd April, 2013
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should apply on the website at http://scholarships.totalsdd.com
Selection tests will hold on 25th MAY, 2013 at designated centres nationwide to be communicated to candidates. Candidates are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from the venue of the selection tests. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted for the tests.