The Rivers State Sustainable Development Agency [RSSDA] invites applications from suitably qualified candidates of Rivers State origin for selection in the State Government’s Special Overseas Undergraduate Scholarship Programme for 2011/2012 session.
* Engineering (Including Agric. Engr.)
* Medical Sciences
* Social Sciences (Excluding Law)
* Natural Sciences
* Computer related studies.
Who Should Apply:
* Must be of Rivers State origin
* Not above 21 years of age (Confirmation of age, preferably by birth certificate)
* A minimum of five (5) WASSC credits relevant to intended course of study (not NECO)
* The five credits must include Mathematics and English Language, with at least A OR B in the relevant subjects for intended course of study.
* Must not be on a degree awarding programme or its equivalent
* Must submit a copy of LGA identification letter
How To Apply: Online Applications
Applicants can apply online at www.rssda.org
Application forms can also be physically collected and submitted at designated points in the Local Government Council Secretariat nearest to you.
* Candidates are required to register their names and signatures in the notebook provided at the submission centres (for manual submission of forms only)
* Candidates are advised to ensure that active contact phone number(s) and/or email addresses are stated on the application forms
* Multiple applications will be disqualified.
* Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through SMS, emails, or notices posted on RSSDA website and in all Local Government Council Secretariats
* Originals of credentials will be sighted during the screening of shortlisted candidates
Entries Open: Monday Jan 31st, 2011
Entries Close: Friday Feb 18, 2011
Please note that the forms are not for sale!!!
Photocopies are acceptable.www.rssdangscholars.com