The Rivers State Sustainable Development Agency (RSSDA) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for selection into the Governor's Special Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Programme for 2013/2014 session in the under-listed areas:
1. Agricultural Engineering
2. Spatial Sciences
· Town, Urban & Regional Planning
3. Medical Sciences
· Biomedical Engineering/Technology
· Medical Statistics
· Plaster Technology
· Dental Technology
· Dental Therapy
· Renal Technology
· Medical Imaging Technology
· Anaesthetic Technology
· Paediatric Nursing
· ENT Nursing
· Pre-operative Nursing
· Ophthalmic Nursing
· Accident/Emergency Nursing
Who should apply:
· Must be of Rivers State Origin (Should submit a copy of LGA identification)
· Must be a Graduate of a recognised University with not less than Second Class Upper honour's degree (2:1) at the undergraduate level
· Must not be below 21 years or above 35 years old. (Confirmation of age required, preferably by birth certificate)
· Must have completed NYSC
· Must have gained admission into any of the listed universities in the relevant field of specialization for the Masters programmes
· PhD candidates must have a Masters degree(not below Merit)and a good Bachelors degree (not below Second Class Upper)
How to Apply:
Online applications can be completed at www.rssda.org
· Application forms can be downloaded from our website.
· Application forms can also be collected and submitted at our Head Office at No.1 Igbodo Street, Old G.R.A, Port-Harcourt.
Aptitude Test and Interview:
· Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for online aptitude test through SMS, emails and notice posted on RSSDA website.
· Original copies of credentials will be sighted during the interview of shortlisted candidates.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORMS ARE NOT FOR SALE!!!
PHOTOCOPIES ARE ACCEPTABLE
ENTRIES OPEN: APRIL 7TH, 2013
ENTRIES CLOSE: MAY 24TH, 2013
to Apply or Download Application form from http://rssda.org/PG2013.docx